You are the right match if you value freedom, responsibility, and achievement in your work, you’re not afraid of an immense challenge, hard work, or getting your hands dirty. You seek to build something completely new while planning and designing things far into the future while wearing several hats at the same time. Sounds like you? Awesome!
You are responsible for a creating multiple backend systems with NodeJS. You’re working with Google Cloud, Kubernetes and microservices-based architecture. You will maintain upkeep of our test environments and write tools to make your life easier.
Part of your work is to make API specifications in cooperation with our CTO and maintain upkeep of the API documentation in general. Our roadmap contains several dozen new services ranging from ABAC to cc transaction services, 3rd party affiliate and logistics, and machine learning based profile services.
We encourage you to pitch creative solutions and ideas; we believe in freedom and flexibility in your role.
- 5+ years of experience with JS and its newest forms.
- Extensive experience with NodeJS, PostgreSQL, REST API, Docker, microservices and CD/CI
- Linux Server experience, know how to setup it and run your code
- Ability to write technical specifications before and after implementation
- Good English skills, written and verbal
- Self-motivated, take initiative and be able to work independently
- Knowledge of React ecosystem
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Android/iOS development
- Knowledge of other programming languages, for example, Python etc.
- German, French or Finnish language skills
- We’re developing a product that is greatly anticipated and has a strong community and industry support around it
- We’re a startup and offer all the glory that comes with it
- You get to work in an international team of motivated professionals and learn from them
- We have a great office location in Pasila, next to Mall of Tripla and the train station
- We have flexible working hours
- We have a lot of board games at the office that you can freely use.
- We get board games that are not available to the general public so you can try them out before anyone else!
- We encourage you to work on your own projects at home – we have people here making video games, music, and other cool stuff.
Want be our new colleague? Send over your CV to email@example.com , and if you have a portfolio of projects you’ve participated in before, we would love to see that too! We want to hear why you are interested in working with us, so include a few lines about that in your email, and your salary request, as well.